Inspirer: Inspiring the world to use electric scooters to show their love for mother Earth
In the world, there has never been a better time to rethink the way we travel, as we are seeing the ill effects of the fuel used in traditional modes of transport. The scooters run by electric power show us that there is a way to travel conveniently without harming the environment, and this impressive fact does not take anything away from the performance of an E-bike, because it is just as good as a traditional bike.
With the launch of inspirer, Amo Mobility Solutions wants to be a major forefront runner in revolutionizing the way the world sees two-wheelers. The Inspirer model is the result of our highly qualified and hardworking engineers, designers and manufacturing workforce; it is a way to thank mother nature and show society that we care. We have made Inspirer with a lot of love and expertise, and have looked into every detail, be it the design or technical aspect; the intention behind this product makes it the best electric scooter in India 2021.
The complete guide to buying the best electric scooter in India 2021: Everything you should know
If you are thinking of buying an electric Scooter for yourself or a loved one, first let us congratulate you on making such a brilliant decision, we are here to help you in every way possible. While buying one of the top Scooty in India there are certain things you should keep in mind while making the choice. Here are the things that you should look for in your scooty.
- Battery type: In an electric scooty, the type of battery that is fitted into it is very important, probably most important. You should keep in mind that your scooty has the best available battery; with a VRLA battery, Inspirer meets this very crucial requirement.
- Tough exterior: Your scooty should be built with strong and reliable material which can provide it with the strength that it needs to have to navigate all types of roads. Inspirer is made of the best metals and can withstand any type of weather.
- Speed: The speed of a scooter impacts the decision of choosing the best, bikes that have low speed are the best for driving in cities, and when it is combined with a good pick up, it becomes an enigmatic duo. Inspirer has a maximum speed of 25 km per hour which is accompanied by a very quick pick up; speed range also makes it a perfect pick for school going and college students.
- Looks: Looks are a part of every decision that we make nowadays, and a scooter is no different. While making the purchase, it helps if it comes in a variety of colours and looks smart. Inspirer has a smart and attractive look and comes in 4 different colours, so you have ample choice to choose from.
- Safety: While buying any vehicle it is very important that the buyer looks at the safety standards and if the vehicle they are choosing matches them; you should go for an electric scooter that adheres to the safety guidelines and provides maximum security to you when you are on the road. Amo Mobility Solutions' Inspirer meets these requirements; it has a speed control switch, a side stand sensor, and EABS.
- Price: A scooter is not a small buy like a bar of chocolate, it takes a considerable amount of money to buy one, so it becomes important that while you are choosing a scooter you should go for the best and cheapest Scooty in India. Inspirer comes on a great budget and has all the features that should be included in a good scooty.
- Warranty: Another necessary thing is a warranty because it protects your vehicle against any damage; you should look for a company that provides a good number of years as a warranty for the vehicle. Inspirer comes with a 3-year warranty on the vehicle, and a year's warranty on the battery.
An electric bike by Amo Mobility Solutions that is here to change the way you travel
Amo Mobility Solutions is the best electric scooter company in India and it proves this claim as correct by launching this top-notch scooty called Inspirer. Inspirer is here to change the way that you travel and make it more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
The powerful battery of 249 w can take you from 75 km to 100 KM in a single full charge. Its battery takes 2 hours to charge up to 60% and 6 hours to charge a hundred per cent. This beautiful bike is available in four different colours that look young, fresh and preppy. The 10-inch alloy wheels along with 3.0*10" tubeless tyres, support the gross weight of 230 kgs and kerb weight of 62 kgs efficiently. The stylish lights and a digital display add to the beauty of Inspirer. These great attributes of the Scooty make it one of the best upcoming electric scooters in India and place it much ahead of its competitors.